Join us for one of our Asian Chamber Events!
ACC Brown Bag - Estate Planning (In-Person)
An informational workshop designed specifically to discuss basic fundamentals of estate planning, how to minimize your estate taxes while maximizing the assets you pass to your heirs.
- Common estate planning terms and definitions
- Essential estate planning documents
- How to help uncover your wealth transfer mistakes
- Ways to avoid probate
- To identify solutions to the most common mistakes in estate planning
- To help lay out a “road map” or action plan for implementing these solutions